2015/01/10

5 Favorites of The Week

Saturday morning. I am lying in the bed with my notebook on my lap and I am thinking of writing a post for you. Okay, sure thing! Nothing too complicated until I start thinking of topics I could write about or if there is anything I´d like to share with my lovely readers. And then I see my perfume, the necklace I wore last night and loved so much, that nail polish I used million times for last couple of weeks and needs to be put to its place and a few other thinks I adore so much. You know what that means. It means I will share 5 of my favorites from this week. Simple as that. 

Markus Zusak said "Sometimes you read a book so special that you want to carry it around with you for months after you´ve finished , just to stay near it."
That is exactly how I feel about the one I read right now. Finding Colin Firth by Mia March is with me since September I believe and I can´t actually think of not having her. Whenever I find a time to read it, it is hard to put it down. And getting to know the story of three women whose story is totally different but still have something common is so nice and helpful.
Hands are a part of body that you get one of the first impressions from. So having nice and soft hands is necessary and having a nice manicure even more. That is what I loved my glittery nail polish by Gabrielle Salvete for. For making a good first impression during this winter time. 
Jewelry and accessory can put the outfit to a whole different level and complete the look. I got this chain necklace for Christmas from one of my best friends and I know it is from H&M that is why the good quality is not shocking to me. I find this type of necklaces to be too heavy or too cheap looking but with this one it is different. Light but luxury and quality looking.
And then as it was getting real cold this month you HAD to keep your head and ears warm. But remember to stay stylish. For that I have been loving my DIY knitted scarf that I made myself a week ago. 
Coco Chanel once said that a woman who doesn´t wear a perfume has no future. I won´t risk that of course! So having a good and heavenly smelling one is my must have from now on. I always liked the smell of Chloé perfumes. For some reason every single one they made smelled great in combination with the smell of my skin. 
What are your must haves and favorites of yours these days?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
XoXo
DeniVev :*

2 komentáre:

  1. Hi there,
    I came across your blog through a comment you left on facebook :)
    The chloé perfume is one of my favorites as well and that glitter nailpolish looks so pretty

    http://fashionbarbecue.com/

    OdpovedaťOdstrániť
    Odpovede
    1. oh wow! you have no idea how happy your visit to my blog made me. ;) thanks xx

      Odstrániť