2015/01/18

Remember Her ?!

Lizzie McGuire, Tanzie Marchetta, Holly Hamilton, Teresa Fletcher, Sam, Ellie, Wendy... No?! You don´t remember?! Then I guess your childhood wasn´t complete. Us, nineties kids , grew up on Hilary Duff. I did anyways and ever since I saw her first movie I was obsessed with the girl. She always had a role of a typical teenage girl everyone could relate to. That made her so famous and favorite back in 90s and early 00s. 

Now I am 18 ( an adult as many might call me ) she has done a lot more singing and acting. Got married, had a kid, got divorced and still is amazing and one of my all time idols.
Her style has been always on point with the time and I wanted to be just like her. And them hair. Come on! We all had some colorful hair extensions, baret hats, flared jeans, bangles and choker necklaces.
And as you can see now she is rocking that bob that is so IN and that I love. That makes her still super stylish. I really like her effortless, simple and classy style. She keeps her outfits on trend, mature and still fun and Californian.
 This is how you do sporty-elegant look. You can barely ever see her in skirts or dresses. Keeping it comfy but once you add some accessories and maybe a nice bold lipstick you are a star of the street. Hil just knows how to roll!
 And for those who think that once you have a child and you are called MOTHER you can´t be stylish and you´ll have now time to look good.... ehm! Excuse me, do you see this?! Simple and classy pieces of clothing will make you a great job. There is no excuse for you to go shopping in sweats and that shirt your little one puked on. NO! NO !

Who is your childhood STAR or idol?! What is your favorite Hilary Duff movie?!
Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára