2015/07/29

Blvckd0pe aka Kim

The fact that I am obsessed with instagram has been mentioned on here more then hundred times. The fact that I am always finding new fashion inspiration or the lifestyle one is also well known by now. But here is something NEW for you.... I am in love!
Recently I felt in love with instagram account of Kim.
She has whole clothing line called BLACKDOPE and I wish I had it all in my closet. Such great, fresh and comfy style.

In case you would like to see how to look sporty, bad-ass and super trendy at once... check her insta feed. Cause I think that those three words sum up the style perfectly.
 What do you think? Do you have similar style? Do you know bout someone similar and you think that I HAVE to see her? Let me know.

Until next time, keep safe and live your life to the fullest.
xoxo
DeniVev :*

Žiadne komentáre:

Zverejnenie komentára